Aurasma - an Augmented Reality App - create and find AURAS
The Library is using AURASMA to create Augmented Reality videos for books and information about the Library. All you need to do is download AURASMA on your mobile device and set up an account. Once you have 'followed' the AURA creator, you can point your device at AURASMA content and watch the Augmented Reality information.
To access AURASMA Augmented Reality
- Download AURASMA on your mobile device
- Create your own AURASMA account
- In your AURASMA account, search for a person/organisation/group to follow and click on FOLLOW
- For Library Auras, follow stuartcrouch
- Where you see the ISD AURASMA design (shown below), open Aurasma and point your device at the design to view content